.NET VNC Viewer
- Mar 22, 2005 - .NET VNC Viewer 18.104.22.168 has been released. This is a beta
version with client-side scaling, improved drawing algorithm, and other
features and bug fixes. Try it out.
- Feb 27, 2005 - .NET VNC Viewer 1.0.1 has been released. This version adds
Smartphone support and Hi-Res support, as well as better full screen handling
and a few other fixes/workarounds.
Get a copy at the
- Feb 6, 2005 - I patched .NET VNC Viewer 1.0.0 to utilize hi-res (640x480)
screens of some Windows Mobile 2003 SE devices. Get a copy at the
Download section and try it out if you have one of those
lovely Pocket PCs. Please note that there is no custom logic to detect a
hi-res screen, so the UI may not be pretty but it should work (at least on my
emulator it does).
- Jan 29, 2005 - .NET VNC Viewer works OK with UltraVNC 1.0.0 RC 18, which
is the latest stable version of UltraVNC. It seems that the latest beta of
UltraVNC has some compatibility issues.
- Jan 28, 2005 - The Requirements section has
been updated because a user reported that .NET VNC Viewer does not work on
Smartphone. The Known Issues section has been updated due to a compatibility
problem with UltraVNC 1.0.0 RC 19.5.
- Jan 25, 2005 - .NET VNC Viewer's project web is up and running.
- Jan 19, 2005 - The first release of .NET VNC Viewer has been posted on
SourceForge. Please go to the
Download section to get a copy. The project web is still
Back to home...
Copyright (C) 2004-2005 Rocky Lo. All Rights Reserved.
Last Update: Apr 24, 2005